Who is responsible for processing personal data?
According to that established in the regulation in place, we inform you that the personal data that you may submit while using the website www.registradores.org (from now onwards “the Website”) will be processed under the responsibility of the Spanish Association of Land and Business Registrars (from now onwards, “CORPME”), whose Corporate Tax ID Number is Q-2863012-G, and headquartered at Calle Diego de León 21 28006 Madrid.
You can contact CORPME’s Data Protection Delegate in the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Are you obliged to provide your personal data?
The visit to the Website does not mean that the user is obliged to provide any kind of information about him/her. However, using some of the services available in the Website depends on completing forms with personal information.
The data requested in the different forms of the Website are necessary for providing the requested services. The refusal to provide the required data may involve our inability to provide those services appropriately. In addition, you may provide data in a voluntary manner in order for those services to be provided in an optimal way.
Similarly, specific website functionalities depend on your authorization for processing your personal data.
With what purpose will CORPME process the personal data of users?
The personal data submitted for providing the different services made available through the Website will be processed by CORPME for the following purposes:
- In the case of the Online Register, the purpose is managing the creation of user accounts for providing the different services offered by CORPME that allow the online processing of the different Register-related services (such as procedures required by the Land, Business and Movable Property Registers; online submission of documents; obtaining certifications; and other available services), as well as processing the payments derived from providing those services and analysing the use of the Website and the Services contracted by the users through the Website.
- In the case of the blog, the purpose is managing the publication of the comments and observations made by the users.
- In the case of CORPME’S certification services , the purpose is providing the electronic signature service.
- In the case of Viewing/consulting documents through the website, the purpose is managing the service for searching the documents made available through the website.
- In the case of requesting information on public examinations through the website, the purpose is managing the requests for information from candidates, as well as providing information that can be of interest for the User.
- In case of including any contact e-mail, the purpose will be replying to the request made.
- In the case of telephone assistance services, the calls made to CORPME’s Customer Service can be recorded for quality service purposes.
When you request any of the services or use the specified functionalities, you will be provided detailed information on the corresponding data processing.
For how long will CORPME process personal data?
The User’s data will be held as long as necessary for providing the requested services and, once these services are finished, as long as legally required for possible liabilities derived from the provided services.
In the case of registered Users, data processing will be maintained until they request the cancellation/closure of the created account.
If phone calls are recorded for quality purposes, they will be maintained for a maximum period of six months.
What categories of user’s data will CORPME process?
The personal data required for providing the different services available in the Website are those specified in the corresponding form set up for this purpose.
What is the legimization for processing the user’s data?
The processing of User’s data by CORPME derives from the request by the User for the services made available through the Website or, if applicable, from his/her requested consent for specific purposes, and which can be withdrawn at any time. However, if his/her consent is revoked, the lawfulness of all previous data processing will not be affected.
Whol will receive the data of the user?
The personal data provided by the User will not be notified to third parties, except if necessary for providing the requested services or if the user accepted expressly this notification. In both cases, the User must be properly informed of this possibility before proceeding to notify his/her personal data
What is the user’s responsability?
The User will be responsible that the data he/she provides to CORPME are truthful, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the User will be responsible for the truthfulness of all data notified and must maintain properly updated the information provided, so that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
Similarly, he/she will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for the direct or indirect damages this may cause to CORPME or third parties.
What are the rights of the user?
The User may send a message to CORPME’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the Reference “Data Protection”, and attaching a photocopy of his/her ID Card at any time and free of cost for:
- Revoking the consents granted.
- Accessing his/her personal data.
- Rectifying inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Requesting the erasure of his/her data when, among others, the data are no longer needed for the intended purposes.
- Obtaining from CORPME the limitation of data processing when meeting any of the conditions covered in the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Requesting the portability of his/her data.
- You also have the right of opposition.
The user can make claims to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if any of the rights recognized by the applicable Data Protection Regulation has been infringed.
Is it safe to provide personal data?
CORPME will process the User’s data at all times in a confidential manner and maintaining the required duty of secrecy according to that established in the applicable regulation, and for this purpose it will take all technical and organisational measures guaranteeing the security of the data and preventing their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks involved.
Last date updated: 25 de mayo de 2018