In any case, we inform you that CORPME is the party responsible for the cookies and the processing of the data obtained through its own cookies or those of third-parties. It is also the party that determines the purpose, content, and use related to the processing of the collected information.
What Is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small quantities of information that are downloaded in the device of the user when he/she visits a web page. Their main purpose is recognizing the user each time he/she accesses the Web Site. They also allow improving the quality and offering a better use of the Web Site.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they cannot harm the computer/device of the User and, if enabled in the configuration of the navigator, they help to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the Web Site.
By accessing the Web Site, you expressly accept the use of this type of cookies in your devices. If you disable the Cookies, your navigation through the Web Site may not be optimal, and some of the utilities available in the Web Site may not work properly.
Among others, CORPME is using Cookies for the purposes indicated below.
- Our own analytical cookies and those of third-parties: Allow the party responsible for the cookies to track and analyse the behaviour of the users in the web sites.
- Our own personalisation cookies and those of third-parties: Allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on several criteria like, for example, the selection of the language.
- Our own technical cookies and those of third-parties: Allow the user to navigate through the web page and use the different options or services in it.
Configuration of the User to Avoid Cookies
You can block the Cookies through the configuration tools of the browser, or else, configure your browser to notify you whenever any server wants to save a Cookie:
- For more information on how to manage the cookies in Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information on how to manage the cookies in Chrome click here.
- For more information on how to manage the cookies in Firefox click here.
- For more information on how to manage the cookies in Opera click here.
- For more information on how to manage the cookies in Safari click here.
If the User decides to disable all the Cookies, the quality and speed of the service may be reduced. In addition, he/she may lose the access to some of the services or sections offered in the Web Site.
If you have any doubt on this Cookies Policy, please contact CORPME at email@example.com.
Last updated: 25/05/2018